Tesla Ltd. makes built-in wardrobes with slide doors according to dimensions of your space and your personal needs because only in this way you achieve maximum utilization and functionality.
If it is allowed by the room shape, built-in wardrobe or also called fitted wardrobe is made from wall to wall, from floor to ceiling.
Our experienced designers will help you to make right combinations of materials and décor from our various offer.
Many years of experience in the production and installation of furniture are recommendation for buying our custom-made fitted wardrobes.
System with slide door is more familiar as fitted wardrobe.
It is true that these systems have been used in one moment just for wardrobes but now they have wide use. Beside wardrobes, they are used for: kitchen, partition door, offices.
These systems have a lot of advantages:
- Doors slide so the doors do not take extra space when opening and can be installed in very narrow spaces
- They have flexible use. They are not finished product, they are made according to the existing space
- The casing is aluminum construction so it is very easy to change design when you want it
- Mostly they are set from floor to ceiling, from wall the wall but it doesn’t have to be rule
- Interior of wardrobe (arrangement of shelves, drawers, telescopic hanger bar, closet rods) is also made to fit the needs of customer
- They are done without back panel, what is advantage for easier maintenance (unless space doesn’t allow that)
There are five major types of sliding wardrobes, depending on the shape of available space:
Built-in wardrobe in recess
Built-in wardrobe fitted to one wall
Built-in wardrobe in space
Corner built-in wardrobe